Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pre-deployment

There I am, in Ottawa slowly getting ready to go. A huge amount of information to process during the course as well as a ton of equipment. "Hey I said I want to go there for a year not to move there permanently" ;-) We are 28 guys with the same common goal; try to make someone's life better. At the end of the mission it will be interesting to see how many of us will consider to have successfully achieve that goal. I'll try to post pictures and comments on a regular basis but since I have no idea where I will be posted I don't know if I will have an Internet connection...I don't even know if I will have electricity. If I'm unable to post regularly new updates, I will try to do my daily/weekly reports on my computer and then post it as soon as I will have access to an Internet connection along with some pictures. I wish you a pleasant trip in Haiti through that blog and don't hesitate to make a comment or ask a question. Pj

No comments:

Post a Comment